Skip To Content

    295 Main St

    Nephi, UT 84648
    • $550,000
    • STATUS: Active
    • ON SITE: 65 days
    • ID#: 1728466
    UPDATED: 74 min ago
    $550,000
    • 0
      BEDS
    • 0.17
      ACRES
    • 0
      BATHS
    • 0
      1/2 BATHS
    Neighborhood:
    Type:
    Commercial
    Built:
    1880
    County:
    Area:

    School Ratings & Info

    Description

    PROPERTY IS CURRENTLY BEING REMODELED. PRICE CHANGE REFLECTS RENOVATIONS THAT ARE CURRENTLY BEING MADE. This building is a shell. The exterior has been remodeled with new stucco, Hardiboard, new windows, soffit, facia, doors, paint, and trim in 2020. A new roof installed on 70% of the building (October 2020; flat roof, which is the aforementioned roof's remaining 30%, is 3 years old). New wiring in the front showroom area, new breaker box and mast. Some new plumbing throughout. The property is zoned Commercial/mixed use. The property has historically been used and permitted for commercial use and two apartments. There are 3 electrical meters: One for the front commercial space, two others for apartments. There are three separate gas meters on the property. There is one water meter and one known sewer line. A new high efficient furnace installed within the last few years. The rear apartments need full remodel. New electrical masts were installed approximately 5 years ago for both apartments. There is additional property at the rear of building, that may allow for another commercial structure. Square footage per appraisal sketch, acreage per Juab County recorder; buyer-broker to verify all info. The property has been used as mixed use. It has great potential for income producing as both commercial and residential opportunities are limited in Nephi and Juab county. Present owner was intending to finish apartment space in the rear of the building into a single apartment. Plans were to make a two bedroom, one and three quarter bath, with living room, kitchen, laundry room, office and family room. Approximately 1600 sq ft. Plans for a second building on the lot in the rear of property could use the third gas and electrical service presently on the property. This would be subject to Nephi City approval. The entire building however could be used entirely for commercial purposes if desired. There is ample parking and high visibility, being in the heart of downtown Nephi. 1G fiberoptic line installed in Main Street. Perfect for online retail or telecommuting.

    Monthly Payment Calculator



    Based on information from the Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of 2021-05-13T23:37:42.743. All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or the MLS. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed accurate. Buyer to verify all information.
    www.lancegrouphomes.com/homes/114908949
    Print Image

    295 Main St Nephi, UT 84648

    • Price: $550,000
    • Status: Active
    • Updated: 74 min ago
    • ID#: 1728466
    0
    Beds
    0
    Baths
    0
    ½ Baths
    0.17
    Acres
    1880
    Built
    Neighborhood:
    Nephi
    County:
    Juab
    Area:
    Nephi
    Property Description
    PROPERTY IS CURRENTLY BEING REMODELED. PRICE CHANGE REFLECTS RENOVATIONS THAT ARE CURRENTLY BEING MADE. This building is a shell. The exterior has been remodeled with new stucco, Hardiboard, new windows, soffit, facia, doors, paint, and trim in 2020. A new roof installed on 70% of the building (October 2020; flat roof, which is the aforementioned roof's remaining 30%, is 3 years old). New wiring in the front showroom area, new breaker box and mast. Some new plumbing throughout. The property is zoned Commercial/mixed use. The property has historically been used and permitted for commercial use and two apartments. There are 3 electrical meters: One for the front commercial space, two others for apartments. There are three separate gas meters on the property. There is one water meter and one known sewer line. A new high efficient furnace installed within the last few years. The rear apartments need full remodel. New electrical masts were installed approximately 5 years ago for both apartments. There is additional property at the rear of building, that may allow for another commercial structure. Square footage per appraisal sketch, acreage per Juab County recorder; buyer-broker to verify all info. The property has been used as mixed use. It has great potential for income producing as both commercial and residential opportunities are limited in Nephi and Juab county. Present owner was intending to finish apartment space in the rear of the building into a single apartment. Plans were to make a two bedroom, one and three quarter bath, with living room, kitchen, laundry room, office and family room. Approximately 1600 sq ft. Plans for a second building on the lot in the rear of property could use the third gas and electrical service presently on the property. This would be subject to Nephi City approval. The entire building however could be used entirely for commercial purposes if desired. There is ample parking and high visibility, being in the heart of downtown Nephi. 1G fiberoptic line installed in Main Street. Perfect for online retail or telecommuting.
    Exterior Features

    Attached Garage YN No Carport Spaces 0 Carport YN No Construction Status Blt./Standing Covered Spaces 0 Frontage Length 60.0 Garage YN No Horse Property YN No Lot Size Dimensions 60.0X124.0X60.0 Mobile Length 0 Mobile Width 0 Open Parking Spaces 0 Open Parking YN No Parking Total 0 Pool Private YN No Spa YN No View YN No Waterfront YN No

    Interior Features

    Above Grade Finished Area 0 Basement Finished Percentage 0 Bathrooms One Quarter 0 Bathrooms Partial 0 Building Area Total 0 Cooling YN No Fireplace YN No Fireplaces Total 0 Heating YN False Main Level Bedrooms 0 Rooms Total 0

    Property Features

    Association Fee 0 Association YN No Capitalization Rate 0 Current Use Retail Irrigation Water Rights Acres 0 Lease Amount 0 Lease Considered YN No New Construction YN No Number Of Pads 0 Number Of Units Leased 0 Power Production Solar Year Install 0 Property Attached YN No Property Condition Blt./Standing Property Sub Type Retail Senior Community YN No Tax Annual Amount 1471 Zoning Description Mixed

    Listing provided courtesy of Summit Realty, Inc.. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed accurate. Buyer to verify all information. © 2021 Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc., All Rights Reserved.


    Based on information from the Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of 2021-05-13T23:37:42.743. All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or the MLS. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed accurate. Buyer to verify all information.
     
    https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/wasatch/orig_boomver_1_1728466-1.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/wasatch/orig_boomver_1_1728466-1.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/wasatch/orig_boomver_1_1728466-1.jpg
    Logo
    Lance Group Homes
    19 W Main Street
    Santaquin UT, 84655